“Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.”
In this case study we will discuss how the implementation of eServicePro saved this appliance repair business money while also customizing the software for their needs.
Appliance Repair Crew Inc. has qualified technicians and repairmen that service all over Canada. They provide highly efficient and driven individuals who are able to repair almost anything. They will complete any task with a smile and make sure their customers are completely satisfied.
Their challenge was that they had a huge volume of job tickets and had to manage 4 full-time technicians and more than 6 sub-contractors all over Canada. Their previously utilized software cost them $268 every for only 10 users.
There were some unique requirements that were requested to their previous software but those were never addressed. Their older software also offered limited technical support and only offered chat support with the response time being 40 to 60 mintues.
Challenges faced on a daily basis:
- High costs every month of $268
- If they needed customized features, it would drastically increase their already high costs
- Limitations in the software, managing with work arounds
- No customization options
- Limited technical support
- Complex system, too many features that they had to pay for even when they were not used
Solution from eServicePro implemented on February 5th, 2020:
- Paying $100 a month for 10 users- paying the annual subscription where they qualified for the discount of 2 free months
- Customization requests are addressed in new software releases
- 24/7 technical support
- Easy to use and utilizing every feature, no unnecessary add-ons that were too complex to use
- Free onboarding, migration of customer data, migration of parts inventory from existing system to eServicePro
Monthly costs were reduced by $168. Our system was easy for Appliance Repair Crew Inc. to implement, understand and use. Although technicians were not tech savvy, they were still able to use eServicePro mobile apps with absolute ease. Technicians enjoy being able to complete the job in three simple steps and create an invoice right after.
Ready to implement field service management software in your business? We are here to help! Comment below and we can get in touch with you directly.